Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190)
About This Visa
This 190 visa subclass is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers, allowing them to live and work or study in Australia indefinitely after being nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
This visa also allows an individual to travel in and out of Australia for up to 5 years; sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence and enroll in Medcare.
The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) also allows you to include family members e.g. spouse, de facto partners, dependent children and other dependent family relatives in your application.
Who can apply for this visa subclass?
To apply for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) an individual must:
- be nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency
- have lodged an Expression of Interest and be invited by the Department of Immigration
- meet the score specified in the Letter of Invitation based on the factors in the points test
- have at least competent English or higher
- be between 18 and 49 years of age
- meet the necessary health and character requirements
- pass the skills assessment in an occupation listed on the Skilled Occupations List
Why use ARMEES?
Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa can be refused for a number of reasons. The Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa application also has strict criteria which all must be met and only very limited waiver provisions for age, English language and skill requirements exist.
It is essential that the application is assessed, structured and lodged in a way to satisfy all applicable DIBP law and policy. ARMEES has years of experience handling the most complex cases and achieving positive outcomes in circumstances where the applicant would have failed if we were not involved.
What to do next and how to apply?
Getting the right advice upfront is essential so contact for a free no obligation discussion with one of our advisors who are ready and waiting to assist you applying for your visa.
We will assess your situation on an individual basis and provide you with the best advice to make your stay in Australia hassle-free.