eVisitor (Subclass 651)
About This Visa
- enter Australia for up to three months during each visit during the 12 months from the date the eVisitor is granted
- have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
- study in Australia for up to three months in some circumstances
- engage in business visitor activities while in Australia provided you:
- do not work for or provide services to, a business or organisation
- do not sell goods or services to the public.
Business visitor activities include:
- making general business or employment enquiries
- investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
- activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
- participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for you participation.
Why use ARMEES?
eVisitor (Subclass 651) visa can be refused for a number of reasons. The eVisitor (Subclass 651) visa application also has strict criteria which all must be met and only very limited waiver provisions for age, English language and skill requirements exist.
It is essential that the visa application is assessed, structured and lodged in a way to satisfy all applicable DIBP law and policy. ARMEES has years of experience handling the most complex cases and achieving positive outcomes in circumstances where the applicant would have failed if we were not involved.
What to do next and how to apply?
Getting the right advice upfront is essential so contact for a free no obligation discussion with one of our advisors who are ready and waiting to assist you applying for your visa.
We will assess your situation on an individual basis and provide you with the best advice to make your stay in Australia hassle-free.